Meet Dr. Harris
Dr. Allan Harris established the Circle of Health Clinic in Bend, Oregon in 1999 after graduating with a Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine and a Masters of Classical Chinese Medicine from the National College of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon. He received his B.A. from the University of Minnesota.
Dr. Harris has pursued ongoing specialized study in a number of areas:
- Gut physiology and its relationship to chronic disease and neurological illness
- Functional endocrinology with a focus in thyroid disease
- Chinese herbal medicine – classical and modern prescribing approaches
- German Biological Medicine
- Functional Laboratory Assessment
- Acupuncture – classical and modern methods of evaluation and treatment
- Chronic Lyme disease and co-infections
His other interests include music, being in nature, qigong, cycling, gardening, dogs and a good laugh. He grew up in Minnesota playing hockey and tennis, paddling the Boundary Waters Canoe Wilderness and playing in rhythm and blues bands.
Allan A. Harris ND, LAc
Ready to Finally Feel Better?
Dr. Harris has written a “Pearls” newsletter has radical tidbits that can revolutionize your health. You won’t regret learning
these tips from a doctor who knows how to help people overcome very complicated health issues.